United Sugars Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Sugars's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.6M per year.
- United Sugars's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- United Sugars has 143 Employees.
- United Sugars grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- United Sugars currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Sugars?
Formed in January of 1994, United Sugars Corporation is the leading marketer of industrial sugar. We offer sugar for almost any use and currently supply 25-30% of the total U.S. demand. Our supply chain is designed to assure that your sugar is consistently delivered on-time, and meets your specifications. Our focus on reliable supply adds real value, convenience, and peace of mind to your purchasing experience. Were large enough to serve world leaders in the candy, baking, cereal, dairy and beverage industries yet personal enough to understand your unique challenges. United Sugars Corporation is a marketing cooperative owned by three sugar producers: American Crystal Sugar Company, Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative and United States Sugar Corporation.keywords:Food & Beverages,Physical Storage,Storage