United Cargo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Cargo's estimated annual revenue is currently $45M per year.
- United Cargo's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- United Cargo has 183 Employees.
- United Cargo grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- United Cargo currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Cargo?
United Cargo® delivers business-friendly service via the cargo capacity of the world's most comprehensive route network nearly 4,500 flights a day to 339 airports operated by United Airlines and United Express. United operates a mainline fleet of more than 720 aircraft, including 170 wide-bodies, and United Cargo carried over 3.2 billion cargo ton miles in 2017. With U.S. hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., and enhanced service to and from Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East, United Cargo can quickly transport customers shipments to and from virtually any city in the world.keywords:N/A