Unison Home Ownership Investors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Unison Home Ownership Investors's estimated annual revenue is currently $66M per year.
- Unison Home Ownership Investors received $40.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Unison Home Ownership Investors's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Unison Home Ownership Investors's total funding is $40M.
- Unison Home Ownership Investors has 508 Employees.
- Unison Home Ownership Investors grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Unison Home Ownership Investors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Unison Home Ownership Investors?
Founded in 2004, Unison introduced Home Ownership Investments to consumers. Unison's Home Ownership Investments directly address the challenges consumers are facing in saving for a down payment. A Home Ownership Investment allows you to take on less debt, giving you the much needed flexibility and control to choose a style of financing that works best for your situation. No longer are you trapped in the old way of financing a home. Borrow less. Live comfortably. Pay when you sell. Unison's HomeBuyer program allows you to strengthen or double your down payment, and our HomeOwner program allows you to unlock the equity tied up in your home. No interest charges and no monthly payments to us. In 2017, Unison was recognized as a leader in today's financial technology space by winning three Benzinga Global Fintech Awards and the FinovateSpring Best of Show Award. GoBankingRate included Unison on its list of Startups to Watch in 2018 and Bank Innovation added Thomas Sponholtz and Jim Riccitelli to its list of Most Innovative CEOs in Banking. In addition, the company raised over $300 million in total investment capital, experienced significant growth in headcount and added industry veteran, Ron Suber, as an investor and strategic advisor. In 2018 Unison will launch additional programs to help more consumers and is expected to experience triple digit growth.keywords:Email,Information Security,Mobile,Security