Ultimate Performance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ultimate Performance's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.5M per year.
- Ultimate Performance's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ultimate Performance has 298 Employees.
- Ultimate Performance grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Ultimate Performance currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ultimate Performance?
Ultimate Performance (UP) was born from the vision of Founder Nick Mitchell who wanted to create a place where people knew they could get results and not the ineffectual fitness fluff that pervaded the UK Personal Training industry at that time. UP sets the standards for results focused Personal Training and our client transformations have been published across the globe. The original UP gym opened in 2009 and since that date, the UP business has become the first and most dominant international Personal Training business in the world. We have our own gyms in London (UP City and UP Mayfair), Spain (UP Marbella), and Asia (UP Hong Kong and UP Singapore). In 2015 we opened in Manchester and Hong Kong (Causeway Bay). We now also have gyms in Sydney, Amsterdam and Dubai with Los Angeles set to follow in 2017!keywords:N/A