UVEye Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UVEye's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.5M per year.
- UVEye received $4.5M in venture funding in July 2017.
- UVEye's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- UVEye's total funding is $4.5M.
- UVEye has 72 Employees.
- UVEye grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- UVEye currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is UVEye?
UVeye is a computer vision company that specializes in the design and building of state-of-the-art camera inspection systems for vehicles. Our unique under-vehicle inspection device uses hi-fidelity cameras and computer algorithms to scan and automatically detect, identify and highlight any anomalies, modifications or foreign objects in a vehicle's undercarriage.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
UVeye currently is working with five car makers to develop vehicle-inspection systems on assembly lines and at dealerships around the world.
UVeye, an Israeli company with U.S. headquarters in Stamford, has introduced an artificial intelligence (AI) product line designed to improve ...
UVeye is working with five carmakers to develop vehicle-inspection systems on assembly lines and dealerships. The company has raised more ...