US Liner Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- US Liner Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- US Liner Company's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- US Liner Company has 66 Employees.
- US Liner Company grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- US Liner Company currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|The DOT Directo...||$1.6M||5||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is US Liner Company?
US Liner Company is a division of American Made LLC founded in 1983 by Michael LaRocco. The company is known as a pioneer of new technology into existing market places. Developed the first polymer liining systems to proteect dump bodies, developed the first thermoplastic material, called Bulitex for the trucking industry. Also developed specialized materials to line the interior of converted passenger rail cars into refrigerated rail cars, new construction transportation trailers, dry freight vans, truck bodies, RV manufacturing and many others.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,E-Commerce,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
US Liner Company News
Key Manufacturers of Global Market by CAGR Analysis: Stabilit Servicios S.A. De C.V.Â , Crane Co.Â , US Liner CompanyÂ , Enduro