Kincaid Coach Lines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kincaid Coach Lines's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.4M per year.
- Kincaid Coach Lines's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Kincaid Coach Lines has 105 Employees.
- Kincaid Coach Lines grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Kincaid Coach Lines currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Kincaid Coach Lines?
Kincaid Coach is a family-owned charter motor coach business, founded in 1977 and celebrating 40 years of dedication and service. From a modest beginning in and around the Kansas City area, Kincaid Coach has grown to one of the largest motor coach operators in the nation with five terminals: Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Panama City Beach, and Amarillo. Here at Kincaid, we believe that when you work with us you are chartering more than just a motor coach. It is our intent for you to enjoy and rely on this group of professionals including our highly-trained drivers, dispatchers, mechanics, safety and training instructors and management team. You can be assured that we are here for you from start to finish. Call or chat with us now to receive a motor coach quote for your next journey.keywords:Travel