UNITY Biotechnology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UNITY Biotechnology's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.1M per year.
- UNITY Biotechnology received $55.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- UNITY Biotechnology's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- UNITY Biotechnology's total funding is $243.6M.
- UNITY Biotechnology has 104 Employees.
- UNITY Biotechnology grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- UNITY Biotechnology currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is UNITY Biotechnology?
UNITY Biotechnology is developing therapeutics to extend healthspan by slowing, halting or reversing diseases of aging. UNITY's initial focus is on creating senolytic medicines to selectively eliminate senescent cells and thereby treat age-related diseases, such as osteoarthritis, eye diseases and pulmonary diseases. More information is available at www.unitybiotechnology.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
UNITY Biotechnology News
Unity Biotech (NASDAQ:UBX) is developing drug candidates to extend the number of years humans can live unburdened by disease, but ...
Unity Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ:UBX) is one of the stocks that are grabbing investor focus today: skyrocketing 3.57% or (0.28 points) to ...
27, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (“UNITY”) [NASDAQ:UBX], a biotechnology company developing therapeutics to ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
UNITY Biotechnology Funding
|2018-03-20||$55.0M||C||EcoR1 Capital Fund||Article|
UNITY Biotechnology Executive Hires
|2017-09-22||Bob Goeltz||Chief Financial Officer||Article|
|2018-05-15||Camille Landis||SVP Corporate Development||Article|