Tyndale Christian School (SA) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tyndale Christian School (SA)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- Tyndale Christian School (SA)'s estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Tyndale Christian School (SA) has 117 Employees.
- Tyndale Christian School (SA) grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Tyndale Christian School (SA) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tyndale Christian School (SA)?
Tyndale Christian School is a co-educational, independent, inter-denominational school with locations in Salisbury East, Strathalbyn and Murray Bridge catering for over 2,000 students. Our School is intentional about providing an excellent, inclusive, Christian education for the holistic development of each student, preparing them to move into life beyond school as they serve God and His world. Our Christian community actively encourages every person to belong rather that attend, to become part of the family. Tyndale Christian School - Salisbury East was founded in 1983, and provides Reception to Year 12 education on an 11-hectare property. Ph. 08 8252 5100 www.tyndale.sa.edu firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A