Twin Cities Pain Clinic Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Twin Cities Pain Clinic's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.2M per year.
- Twin Cities Pain Clinic's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Twin Cities Pain Clinic has 86 Employees.
- Twin Cities Pain Clinic grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Twin Cities Pain Clinic currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Twin Cities Pain Clinic?
Our team helps patients manage their pain so they can start living brighter days. Twin Cities Pain Clinic is an established clinic which provides outpatient spine and pain management care. The clinic team consists of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, registered nurses, and an excellent administrative and support staff. Our range of services include: physical therapy, spinal interventions and medication management. Our clinicians take a multidisciplinary approach using the most advanced and proven research on pain relief in order to provide a full range of conservative, nonsurgical treatments. We are committed to finding the safest, most effective, and least invasive treatment for each patient.keywords:Healthcare