TwentyFour Asset Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TwentyFour Asset Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.1M per year.
- TwentyFour Asset Management's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- TwentyFour Asset Management's total funding is $63.4M.
- TwentyFour Asset Management has 62 Employees.
- TwentyFour Asset Management grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- TwentyFour Asset Management currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is TwentyFour Asset Management?
We are specialists in fixed income, headquartered in the City of London and now a boutique of the Swiss based Vontobel Group. Since our inception in 2008, we have built an enviable reputation for performance, expertise and innovation in our chosen sector. All of our people, resources and experience are dedicated to this one asset class, without any distractions.keywords:Banking,Finance,Physical Security,Security
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
TwentyFour Asset Management News
TwentyFour Asset Management's profits surged by just over 50% to £32.6 million, as it defied a challenging year for the industry.
The winners of the 18th annual Asset Management Awards Europe will be revealed on Thursday, October ... TwentyFour Asset Management
TwentyFour Asset Management's Chris Bowie is paring maturities and sees short-dated U.K. debt as offering better protection against volatility.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|