Portland Hill Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Portland Hill Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Portland Hill Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Portland Hill Capital has 38 Employees.
- Portland Hill Capital grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Portland Hill Capital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Portland Hill Capital?
Portland Hill Capital is an Investment Management Group founded in 2011. Our mission statement is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long term by following an investment process which has been successfully tested throughout different market environments. We are fundamental bottom-up investors across global asset classes with a focus on European catalyst-driven equity ideas. We manage Cayman-based Offshore and Luxembourg-based UCITS funds, as well as dedicated managed accounts. We are committed to transparency and alignment of interests with our investors. Portland Hill Asset Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the UK FCA and is an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in compliance with the EU's Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD). The firm is also registered in the United States with the SEC as an Investment Adviser.keywords:N/A