Truvian Sciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Truvian Sciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- Truvian Sciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Truvian Sciences has 62 Employees.
- Truvian Sciences grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Truvian Sciences currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Advanced Cell D...||$28.7M||185||8%||N/A||-||N/A|
|The J. Craig Ve...||$39.4M||254||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Truvian Sciences?
Only those that measure know progress..................... stay tuned for more soon! ... ... ... ... ... ...keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Truvian Sciences News
—Mark Bowles, another EcoATM founder, helped start Truvian Sciences, a still-stealthy San Diego startup founded in 2015 (as Salveo DX) to ...
Theranos is dead. But will the dream of a device that can analyze multiple health factors from a small amount of blood be buried along with it?
Solution: Dena Marrinucci cofounded Epic Sciences in 2008 to commercialize a cell detection and analysis technology that she developed to find cancer earlier.