Trojan Safety Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Trojan Safety Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.6M per year.
- Trojan Safety Services's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Trojan Safety Services has 121 Employees.
- Trojan Safety Services grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Trojan Safety Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Trojan Safety Services?
Industrial Safety Specialists. Trained to Perform. Trojan Safety has been providing safety services for the Oil and Gas, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Forestry and Construction industries in Western Canada for over 20 years. Trojan Safety offers industrial fire fighting, first aid & paramedic services, H2S safety services, portable & stand-alone gas monitoring, mobile air quality monitoring, and decontamination shower units. Our head office in Fort St. John also houses a training centre for teaching Energy Safe Canada and other industry required courses with a certified sales and service department for your all of your safety equipment needs.keywords:N/A