Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.6M per year.
- Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans has 48 Employees.
- Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Trinity Episcopal School - New Orleans?
Trinity is an independent school located in New Orleans serving grades prek - 8. Trinity Episcopal School's mission is to nurture our children's academic excellence, moral responsibility, and spiritual, physical, and artistic growth through proven programs and a community of dedicated educators. Our School motto articulates our mission: Challenging the Intellect, Nourishing the Spirit, Celebrating Community. We apply the latest and best educational practices in our classrooms while also teaching care and respect for one another and our surroundings. We have fun celebrating both the traditions and new discoveries within our community and the world. Trinity helps to nurture a child's mind, body, and spirit through a fun and challenging program that offers the best in the academic disciplines, taught by a skillful, experienced, and loving faculty and staff.keywords:N/A