Transdev Ireland Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Transdev Ireland's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.5M per year.
- Transdev Ireland's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Transdev Ireland has 99 Employees.
- Transdev Ireland grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Transdev Ireland currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Transdev Ireland?
Transdev is one of the largest public transport operators in Europe with a reputation for delivering high quality local public transport. Transdev is active in all aspects of public transport provision from the organisation and management of major projects to the development of passenger services and the operation of networks. Every year 3.3 billion passengers'? travel on Transdev's tram, metro, train, transport on demand, bus and coach networks. In Ireland we operate Luas - Dublin?s Light Rail Tram System. Last Year 34.6 million passenger journeys were made on Luas. Our teams here and abroad use our wealth of local knowledge and international experience to bring public transport services to the heart of communities. Whether you're commuting to work or school, or just taking a leisurely trip, we work hard to make your journey smooth and enjoyable!keywords:N/A