TransMedics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TransMedics's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.1M per year.
- TransMedics received $12.5M in venture funding in July 2016.
- TransMedics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- TransMedics's total funding is $195.2M.
- TransMedics has 136 Employees.
- TransMedics grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- TransMedics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TransMedics?
TransMedics Inc. is the world's leader in portable ex-vivo perfusion and assessment of donor organs for transplantation. The company was founded to address the need for more and better organs for transplantation, and is focused on transforming the standard of care increasing organ utilization, improving patient outcomes, and reducing transplant costs throughout the heath care system. The OCS Lung and OCS Heart systems are CE-marked and in commercial use outside the US, and are currently being reviewed by the FDA for U.S. market access. The OCS Liver is in an FDA pivotal trial (The OCS Liver PROTECT Trial) in the United States and a CE-Mark trial in (The REVIVE Trial) in Europe.keywords:Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals