TradingView Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TradingView's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.8M per year.
- TradingView received $37.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- TradingView's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- TradingView's pricing is $179 per year.
- TradingView has 368 Employees.
- TradingView grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- TradingView currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TradingView?
TradingView is one of the largest and most active trading communities on the web. 7,000,000+ traders worldwide come together to analyze the markets, share ideas and get better! Designed to provide a Bloomberg-like experience to non-professional traders, users have free access to top-notch charting and analysis, publish trading ideas and discuss markets in real-time. The free platform is in HTML5, which means no installation or setup. It works equally well across different platforms - such as iPads, or Android-based tablets and phones.keywords:Banking,Finance,Media,Social Networking, fintech, saas