Tradeshift Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tradeshift's estimated annual revenue is currently $93.6M per year.
- Tradeshift received $250.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Tradeshift's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Tradeshift's total funding is $661M.
- Tradeshift has 720 Employees.
- Tradeshift grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- Tradeshift currently has 116 job openings.
What Is Tradeshift?
Tradeshift is the business commerce company, and leader in supply chain payments . Get your supply chain connected to the future with digital marketplaces, payments, and apps. Tradeshift connects over 1.5 million companies across 190 countries, processing over half a trillion USD in transaction value, and its supply chain marketplaces contain more than 35 million SKUs. Procurement, treasury, and AP departments use Tradeshift's supply chain payments and marketplaces to digitally transform their supply chain. With the company's unique app platform, they have access to more than 200 third-party apps and can also build their own applications. Tradeshift was positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites. Tradeshift is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Copenhagen, New York, London, Paris, Suzhou, Sydney, Oslo, Frankfurt, Shanghai, Bucharest, Kuala Lumpur, Stockholm, Tokyo and Munich.keywords:saas, Cloud Computing,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Payments