SpendHQ Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- SpendHQ's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- SpendHQ's estimated revenue per employee is $130,500
- SpendHQ has 59 Employees.
- SpendHQ grew their employee count by 23% last year.
SpendHQ Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is SpendHQ?
(877) 649-8850 | email@example.com SpendHQ is a spend analysis software that provides rapid, accurate and detailed visibility into your spend data. This full-service SaaS spend visibility solution delivers actionable insight for sourcing and procurement professionals. Designed from the ground up by top sourcing experts, it bypasses months of ERP integration, strips out all the unnecessary functionality, and finally solves the problem of bad data. This SaaS tool features the industry's most intuitive user interface and has US-based procurement specialists handling the data optimization. With SpendHQ at their fingertips, clients ranging from Fortune 500s to mid-market companies are finally able to see their spend clearly and drive savings confidently.keywords:Analytics,Cleantech,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Wind Power, saas
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
SpendHQ is a procurement analysis solution that provides rapid, accurate, and detailed visibility into enterprise spend data. Built by sourcing...
Visit https://www.spendhq.com/ to learn more. digital maturity procurement teams Pixabay. Most procurement organizations without the right tools...
SpendHQ and Heartland Dental Share How Procurement Can Create a 'Single Source of Truth' for their Enterprise Spend ...
Editor's note: This “What Makes It Great” column is normally reserved for SolutionMap Insider Subscribers, but SpendHQ has generously ...
Simfoni and SpendHQ have both common and different DNA, particularly in how they originally built and delivered their spend analysis ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|