Traction Heavy Duty Parts Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Traction Heavy Duty Parts's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- Traction Heavy Duty Parts's estimated revenue per employee is $210,786
- Traction Heavy Duty Parts has 56 Employees.
- Traction Heavy Duty Parts grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Traction Heavy Duty Parts currently has N/A job openings.
|Zana Glavovic||Vice President, Enterprise Delivery|
What Is Traction Heavy Duty Parts?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Traction Heavy ...||$11.8M||56||12%||N/A|
|M30 Retail Serv...||$17.9M||85||35%||N/A|
Traction Heavy Duty Parts News
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE:AAP)'s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed ... Critically company specific comp and margin drivers ought to gain traction on a 12-18 ... cars, vans, sport utility vehicles, and light and heavy duty trucks.
... who documented parts of the build process on the Ranger Station forum. In order to make room for the venerable diesel V-8, the truck's old power plant ... which came standard in many of the old body style Ford heavy-duty pickups. ... The extra weight
Based on the Vehicle, Heavy-Duty vehicle is expected to hold the largest share in ... Around 2017, it appears to have stabilized the heavy truck market, and there is ... TCS â€“ (Traction Control System) ... SORL Auto Parts, Inc.