Edmonton North Primary Care Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Edmonton North Primary Care Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.9M per year.
- Edmonton North Primary Care Network's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Edmonton North Primary Care Network has 59 Employees.
- Edmonton North Primary Care Network grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Edmonton North Primary Care Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Edmonton North Primary Care Network?
The Edmonton North Primary Care Network (PCN) is made up of doctors and healthcare professionals working together to improve community health. Opened in 2007, Edmonton North PCN is one of 42 Primary Care Networks operating across the province. Our team of healthcare professionals works with you and your doctor to improve your health. We help you with chronic disease management, mental health struggles, prescription drug use, diet and exercise. You can access our free services through your family doctor. Ask your doctor if our services are right for you. Each PCN is shaped by the family doctors who practice in the area and Alberta Health Services (AHS), ensuring they best serve patient needs. The Government of Alberta provides the funding for PCN services. All PCN services are free to patients. We have cared for thousands of patients since opening in 2007, achieving high satisfaction rates among patients. Our member doctors report high satisfaction with our programs and services, helping them focus on patient care and increasing their ability to accept new patients. We manage over 13,000 referrals to specialists each year for the patients of our member doctors. We are constantly seeking improved links to specialists and enhanced processes to reduce waiting times.keywords:N/A