Trace Genomics Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Trace Genomics's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- Trace Genomics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Trace Genomics has 41 Employees.
- Trace Genomics grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Trace Genomics currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Trace Genomics?
Trace Genomics has developed the first analytics engine that learns as it maps the living soil. Founded in 2015 to serve the farming community, Trace Genomics helps growers maximize the value of every acre. The company is building the largest, most actionable body of soil intelligence, making thousands of growers experts on what?s underground. Working collaboratively across the agriculture ecosystem, Trace Genomics helps growers optimize costs, manage risk and protect their soil as a capital asset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley?and led by two female founders?Trace Genomics has raised $19 million in financing.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Advanced Cell D...||$27.6M||178||8%||N/A|
|Full Spectrum A...||$6.5M||42||5%||N/A|