Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network's estimated revenue is currently $50.5M per year.
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network's estimated revenue per employee is $239289
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network has 211 Employees.
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network?
We provide a wide range of health care services and resources to support you at home, at school or in the community. Through personal visits and regular check-ins, we help determine the right care and health supports for you and get you the care you need. We have divided our services into helpful groupings, based on where you might receive our care. However, many of our clients require more than one service, in more than one location. For example, an older senior may participate in an adult day program and may also be receiving nursing support at home. Or, a young student may be receiving care at school and also at home.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Toronto Grace H...||$21.6M||91||7%|
|Central Local H...||$46.4M||211||1%|