Toppr Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Toppr's estimated annual revenue is currently $352.9M per year.
- Toppr's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Toppr's total funding is $58.6M.
- Toppr has 2139 Employees.
- Toppr grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Toppr currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Toppr?
Toppr is one of the leading ed-tech platforms in India. Our vision is to effectively personalise education using technology. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators, and designers - making consistent strides in product innovation to enhance our user engagement. We cater to the individual learning styles of candidates preparing for various school and board examinations, olympiads, and scholarship tests. Additionally, we enable preparation for engineering and medical entrance tests as competitive as JEE and NEET. We have won multiple awards such as: 1. IAMAI India digital awards for educational website 2. Amazon mobility awards for emerging startup in education 3. Top 10 Hottest Startups - CB Insights 2015 Specialties: Gamified and Adaptive Learning; Confluence of Data Science, Pedagogy and Design; Fast Career Developmentkeywords:Mobile, Education