Brainly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Brainly's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.9M per year.
- Brainly's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Brainly's total funding is $68.5M.
- Brainly has 420 Employees.
- Brainly grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Brainly currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Brainly?
WHAT IS BRAINLY Brainly is the place to learn, for students, by students. We are the world's largest social learning community bringing middle school and high school students together to make learning outside the classroom highly engaging, effective and rewarding. Students connect to their peers to help strengthen their skills, from math, to science, to history and beyond. Founded in 2009, Brainly is one of the most promising and fastest growing internet businesses in the EdTech space with over 100 million monthly users. Based in New York City and Kraków, Poland, Brainly is currently available in over 35 countries. In 2016 and 2017, Brainly has closed $15M + $14M Series B funding, led by Naspers and Kulczyk Investments, to bring the total funding from current investors, including General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital, to $38.5M. https://brainly.co/keywords:Education, Social Media Platforms, Q&A, K-12 Education