Tonkean Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tonkean's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- Tonkean's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Tonkean's total funding is $33.2M.
- Tonkean has 53 Employees.
- Tonkean grew their employee count by 96% last year.
- Tonkean currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Tonkean?
Tonkean is the operating system for operation teams. Tonkean's first-ever Adaptive Business Operations platform empowers ops teams to create no-code, adaptive solutions that are customized to their specific needs. Using unique human-in-the-loop technology, Tonkean integrates, automates, and orchestrates end-to-end business processes across systems and people. With Tonkean, ops teams can optimize processes without introducing new tools, forms, or apps, thereby improving efficiency and scale while minimizing change management. We're currently working with operations teams at TripActions, Hopper, and Take2 Interactive to orchestrate processes such as new customer on-boarding, support request triaging, legal intake, employee onboarding, and many more.keywords:saas