Tissue Analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tissue Analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.5M per year.
- Tissue Analytics received $5.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Tissue Analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Tissue Analytics's total funding is $7.7M.
- Tissue Analytics has 38 Employees.
- Tissue Analytics grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Tissue Analytics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tissue Analytics?
Eight and a half million Americans live with non-healing wounds. Caring for these conditions unfortunately relies heavily on guesswork and approximations, perpetuating expensive and ineffective treatments. Care providers simply do not have the tools necessary to accurately track wound healing over time. Tissue Analytics is bringing wound care into the 21st century by turning the common smartphone into a sophisticated imaging platform. Tissue Analytics has developed proprietary image analysis algorithms that completely standardize wound documentation, allowing clinicians to make more informed decisions and heal patients faster.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Mobile,Pharmaceuticals