Tipalti Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tipalti's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.8M per year.
- Tipalti received $30.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Tipalti's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Tipalti's total funding is $295M.
- Tipalti's pricing is $3,588 per year.
- Tipalti has 364 Employees.
- Tipalti grew their employee count by 63% last year.
- Tipalti currently has 33 job openings.
What Is Tipalti?
Tipalti is the only supplier payments automation solution to streamline all phases of the AP and payment management workflow in one holistic cloud platform. Tipalti makes it painless for accounts payable departments to manage their entire supplier payments operation. The solution addresses everything from supplier onboarding and vetting, to tax and regulatory compliance, invoice processing, payments to suppliers anywhere in the world in a wide range of payment methods and currencies, supplier payment status communications, to closing the loop with payment reconciliation and reporting. Innovative companies use Tipalti to eliminate up to 80% of their supplier payment workload, helping them scale their business efficiently with global growth, while strengthening financial and compliance controls and while enhancing the partner payment experience. Companies like GoDaddy, Houzz, Amazon Twitch, and Vimeo and hundreds of others trust Tipalti to elevate their global supplier payments operation.keywords:Lead Generation,Advertising,Banking,E-Commerce,Finance,Payments