TigerGraph Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TigerGraph's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- TigerGraph received $31.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- TigerGraph's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TigerGraph's total funding is $31M.
- TigerGraph has 136 Employees.
- TigerGraph grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- TigerGraph currently has 41 job openings.
What Is TigerGraph?
TigerGraph is the world's first Real-Time Graph Analytics Platform powered by Native Parallel Graph (NPG) technology. TigerGraph fulfills the true promise and benefits of the graph platform by supporting real-time deep link analytics for enterprises with complex and colossal amounts of data. TigerGraph's proven technology is used by customers including Alipay, VISA, SoftBank, State Grid Corporation of China, Wish and Elementum. Founded by Yu Xu, Ph.D. in 2012, TigerGraph is funded by Qiming VC, Baidu, Ant Financial, AME Cloud, Morado Ventures, Zod Nazem, Danhua Capital and DCVC. TigerGraph is based in Redwood City, CA. Learn more at www.tigergraph.com.keywords:saas