Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery's estimated annual revenue is currently $180.4M per year.
- Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery's estimated revenue per employee is $342,900
- Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery's total funding is $97.2M.
- Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery's current valuation is $500M. (November 2021)
- Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery has 526 Employees.
- Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery grew their employee count by 6% last year.
What Is Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery?
Tiff’s Treats was started in January of 1999 by two University of Texas sophomores, Leon and Tiffany. Originally run only at night for students, we started as small as you can get with $20, a cell phone, and Leon’s college apartment oven. We started simple, and our mission is still simple. We sell classic cookies, made from scratch, right out of the oven. The cookies are hand-delivered warm and fresh straight to you. Or, you can order a gift and have it hand-delivered to someone else. You can also place a pick up order and those cookies will be ready for you, hot out of the oven, when you get here. We strive to be the best in the world at what we do and promise to provide you with the best quality of product and service. We want to bring people happiness so we make every effort to give you the best service possible each time you order. Check out all of our offerings and store locations at CookieDelivery.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery News
In the cookie world, think of Tiffany and Leon Chen as Moses, and their ... behind Austin-based cookie delivery empire Tiff's Treats have,...
Tiff's Treats, which started here in Austin back in 1999, has been delivering big smiles and warm cookies to happy people all over Texas...
Now, these pioneers of warm cookie delivery have a new book hot off the presses, in which they share some of their business know-how. It's...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|