Thrive Global Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Thrive Global's estimated annual revenue is currently $162.5M per year.
- Thrive Global received $43.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Thrive Global's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Thrive Global's total funding is $50M.
- Thrive Global has 985 Employees.
- Thrive Global grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Thrive Global currently has 15 job openings.
What Is Thrive Global?
Thrive Global's mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving. This page is meant to be a safe place for honest, respectful conversation, and Thrive Global will delete comments that attack others because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. For more information, please see LinkedIn's Professional Community Policies. https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/89880lang=enkeywords:Fitness and Wellness