ThreatQuotient Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ThreatQuotient's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.9M per year.
- ThreatQuotient received $30.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- ThreatQuotient's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- ThreatQuotient's total funding is $87.6M.
- ThreatQuotient has 132 Employees.
- ThreatQuotient grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- ThreatQuotient currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ThreatQuotient?
ThreatQuotient understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company's open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ, and cybersecurity situation room solution, ThreatQ Investigations, empower security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response, and advance team collaboration. Leading global companies use ThreatQuotient solutions as the cornerstone of their security operations and threat management system. ThreatQuotient is headquartered in Northern Virginia with international operations based out of Europe and APAC. For more information, visit https://threatquotient.com.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Physical Security,Security