BlueVoyant Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BlueVoyant's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.7M per year.
- BlueVoyant's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- BlueVoyant's total funding is $275.5M.
- BlueVoyant has 322 Employees.
- BlueVoyant grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- BlueVoyant currently has 52 job openings.
What Is BlueVoyant?
BlueVoyant is an analytics-driven cybersecurity company based in New York City, whose mission is to defend businesses around the world against agile and well-financed cyber attackers by providing unparalleled visibility, insight and responsiveness. The company was founded by leaders from Morgan Stanley, Thomson Reuters, the NSA, the FBI, Unit 8200 and GCHQ to protect the global economy from the increased risk of cyberattack and give private sector organizations the same level of cybersecurity defense capabilities that the best-protected institutions enjoy. BlueVoyant provides Advanced Threat Intelligence, Managed Security, Cyber Forensics and Incident Response with offices in: New York; College Park, Maryland; San Francisco; London; Madrid; and Tel Aviv. More information on BlueVoyant can be found online at www.bluevoyant.com.keywords:N/A