Schweiger Dermatology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Schweiger Dermatology's estimated annual revenue is currently $96.9M per year.
- Schweiger Dermatology received $100.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Schweiger Dermatology's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Schweiger Dermatology's total funding is $175.4M.
- Schweiger Dermatology has 359 Employees.
- Schweiger Dermatology grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Schweiger Dermatology currently has 83 job openings.
What Is Schweiger Dermatology?
Schweiger Dermatology Group is the largest group dermatology practice in the Northeast, with over 45 offices and over 120 healthcare providers. SDG provides both medical and cosmetic dermatology services to over 500,000 patients annually. The mission at SDG is twofold: To provide the Ultimate Patient Experience to our patients and a great working environment for our dermatologists and professional staff. Schweiger Dermatology Group was named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America as well as the Crain's New York Fast 50, honoring the fastest growing companies in New York for 2017. SDG received Great Place to Work certification in 2017 and 2018 and was just named one of the 25 best workplaces in New York for 2018 as featured in Fortune magazine.keywords:Consumer Services,Finance,Healthcare,Insurance