Thought Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Thought Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- Thought Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Thought Technology has 101 Employees.
- Thought Technology grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Thought Technology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Thought Technology?
Thought Technology is the world's leading biofeedback and psychophysiological instrument manufacturer. Our instrumentation not only monitors and records a wide variety of physiological and mechanical signals, but also analyzes and feeds back information in real time, through a variety of auditory and visual means. Our equipment is used as an essential part of many therapeutic treatments and clinical assessment protocols to treat stress related disorders as well as provide treatment for incontinence and muscle rehabilitation, including sEMG-triggered stimulation. On the non-medical side, Thought Technology's Science Division provides equipment and software to be used in ergonomics, sports and educational applications wherever accurate and sensitive psychophysiological monitoring and biofeedback are needed. Typical signals include surface electromyography (sEMG), electroencephalography (EEG), electrocardiology (EKG), skin conductance, temperature, blood volume pulse, respiration, inclination, pressure and bend.keywords:N/A