Dental Wings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Dental Wings's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.5M per year.
- Dental Wings's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Dental Wings has 253 Employees.
- Dental Wings grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Dental Wings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Dental Wings?
Dental Wings offers innovative CAD/CAM solutions designed to improve the quality of dental restorations and increase productivity of dental laboratories and clinics. We have successfully deployed our platform, DWOS (Dental Wings Open Software), in over 50 countries and in 12 languages. We develop and manufacture 3D dental scanners that are powered by DWOS, the Dental Wings Intraoral Scanners, and coDiagnostiX implant planning software, Our headquarters and main development and manufacturing facilities are located in Montréal, Canada, while we also have offices in Germany, France and China. Through strategic collaborations and partnerships with several major players in the dental field, with whom we strive to deliver the standard open platform for digital dentistry, we provide users of our products with the most convenient and comprehensive open solution.keywords:E-Commerce,Healthcare,Medical Devices