Thorne Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Thorne Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.8M per year.
- Thorne Research received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- Thorne Research's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Thorne Research has 229 Employees.
- Thorne Research grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Thorne Research currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Thorne Research?
Preventive health care. Personalized. Thorne is a health and technology company that is disrupting prevention and wellness. By combining dietary and lifestyle recommendations with nutritional supplement intervention, Thorne is at the forefront of personalized health, with a mission to help consumers take control of their health and live a healthy life. Thorne provides at-home biomarker tests to bring the doctor to the consumer's home. By leveraging its sophisticated analytical software, Thorne helps consumers uncover health insights and confidently take action to optimize health outcomes. Based on individual test results, Thorne's technology and team can deliver a personalized plan on what to eat, how to exercise, and which Thorne supplements to take. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic is the proud partner of a number of 12 USA Teams. For more information visit thorne.com.keywords:N/A