The Zebra Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Zebra's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.6M per year.
- The Zebra received $40.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- The Zebra's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- The Zebra's total funding is $256.5M.
- The Zebra has 289 Employees.
- The Zebra grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- The Zebra currently has 25 job openings.
What Is The Zebra?
The Zebra is the nation's most comprehensive and most visited online car insurance comparison marketplace. Since 2012, The Zebra has led the charge to bring transparency to the insurance industry - to make insurance black and white. The Zebra's unique and powerful technology provides real-time rates and educational resources to inform consumers and help them find the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs, while simultaneously helping insurance companies connect with the consumers they best serve in today's digital world. Insurance in black & white.® Compare quotes from every top car insurance company in seconds.keywords:Marketplace,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Finance,Insurance