The Wing Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- The Wing's revenue is currently $31.5M per year.
- The Wing received $75.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- The Wing's revenue per employee is $128130
- The Wing's total funding is $115M.
- The Wing has 246 Employees.
- The Wing grew their employee count by 78% last year.
- The Wing currently has 49 job openings.
What Is The Wing?
The Wing is a network of co-working and community spaces for women. We're a coven, not a sorority.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The London NYC||$17M||68||1%|
|The St. Regis N...||$21.1M||89||7%|
|Novotel New Yor...||$9.9M||40||3%|
The Wing News
Gelman, who's the co-founder of The Wing, a string of women-only workspaces, married Genius co-founder Ilan Zechory in 2016. The hipster
After missing most of 2018 with an ACL tear, Jordan Morris has flown out of the gates in 2019. Above, Armchair Analyst Matt Doyle uses
The Wing is extending its scholarship program, which offers free membership to women in more underrepresented fields, to all its locations
The Wing Funding