The Knickerbocker Hotel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Knickerbocker Hotel's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.5M per year.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- The Knickerbocker Hotel has 61 Employees.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Knickerbocker Hotel?
The Knickerbocker, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is a landmark luxury-lifestyle hotel that offers a classic New York City experience with a twist. A haven of sophistication with contemporary design by acclaimed interior designers Gabellini Sheppard, the Beaux Arts monument to New York's coming of age is situated on the famed corner of 42nd Street and Broadway. The Knickerbocker boasts 330 guest rooms including 31 suites and four Tribute Suites; a signature restaurant and bar, Charlie Palmer at The Knick; St. Cloud Social, the hotel's rooftop bar with a Club Macanudo cigar lounge; an event space for up to 160 guests; a ground level coffee shop and café, Jake's; and a state-of-the art fitness center. Channeling the glamour of New York City's Gilded Age and as envisioned by John Jacob Astor IV at the turn of the 20th century, the hotel heralds the return of refined elegance to Times Square today. The 1906 building, once host to such notables as John D. Rockefeller and F. Scott Fitzgerald, is now a luxury oasis with unrivaled city views of the bright lights of Broadway and Bryant Park.keywords:N/A