The Westmead Institute for Medical Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Westmead Institute for Medical Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.1M per year.
- The Westmead Institute for Medical Research's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- The Westmead Institute for Medical Research has 138 Employees.
- The Westmead Institute for Medical Research grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- The Westmead Institute for Medical Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Westmead Institute for Medical Research?
The Westmead Institute is one of Australia's largest medical research institutes, and we continue to grow as a world leader in medical research. We have a number of distinguishing features apart from our international excellence in health research. Many of our researchers are clinicians at Westmead Hospital and this crucial relationship allows us to understand patient needs. We are multidisciplinary, investigating some of the world's biggest health issues such as cancer, diabetes, HIV and other infectious diseases, multiple sclerosis, kidney and liver diseases, heart and respiratory diseases, and mental health. In two decades, we have grown to more than 450 researchers and postgraduate students, and we are playing a key role in redeveloping the Westmead precinct, creating education and jobs for young people in Western Sydney..keywords:N/A