The Vanity Case Group of Companies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Vanity Case Group of Companies's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.2M per year.
- The Vanity Case Group of Companies's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- The Vanity Case Group of Companies has 196 Employees.
- The Vanity Case Group of Companies grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- The Vanity Case Group of Companies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Vanity Case Group of Companies?
The Vanity Case Group of Companies is one of the most diversified contract manufacturing company in personal care, home care, foods, cosmetics and leather segments. The group offers manufacturing & distribution services to almost all the leading FMCG companies including Hindustan Unilever Limited, Godrej, Emami, Reckitt Benckiser, Wipro, GSK Consumer Healthcare Limited, PepsiCo and many others. All the production facilities & factories are well equipped and have latest quality certifications such as BRC Global standards, BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards), ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001, ISO 22000: 2005, GMP & Halal Certifications. The group has a large manufacturing footprint across the country and is able to offer its customer various solutions that can be optimized for run size (low volume to mass production), seasonality, location and also taxation. It has demonstrated its ability to execute and run large projects across the country and across product categories. The group also has a very strong focus on Corporate Social Responsibility and undertakes various activities like tree plantation drives, local engagements like providing pure drinking water facilities, blood donation camps, etckeywords:N/A