ninjacart Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ninjacart's estimated annual revenue is currently $576.5M per year.
- ninjacart's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- ninjacart's total funding is $49M.
- ninjacart has 2297 Employees.
- ninjacart grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- ninjacart currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ninjacart?
Ninjacart is India's Largest agri marketing platform, solving one of the toughest supply chain problems through technology. We connect vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and deal with consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network. We move one 200 Tonnes of vegetables from farm to 2500+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours in Bangalore and Chennai. We are 700 people company. We work with 3000+ farmers. We aim to grow to 1000 tonnes of daily volumes in next 18 months. We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures. To know more about us, visit http://bit.ly/know-ninjacartkeywords:N/A