The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.1M per year.
- The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology has 30 Employees.
- The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Talk Shop - Counselling and Psychology?
The Talk Shop is an established multi-site Private Psychology Practice in Melbourne, Australia, with over 60 psychologists across six sites helping hundreds of people each week. With thousands of referring GPs across Melbourne, the variety of demographics and presentations is enormous, meaning each psychologist can cater to their own area of interest. With a positive internal company environment and regular peer supervision sessions, lots of our existing psychologists encourage their friends to join The Talk Shop to enjoy those same benefits. We are always hiring and growing to meet the ever growing need for our services, and new offices are being opened all the time. Contact us with your CV today to see what opportunities we have available.keywords:N/A