MedAdvisor International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MedAdvisor International's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- MedAdvisor International's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- MedAdvisor International has 92 Employees.
- MedAdvisor International grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- MedAdvisor International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MedAdvisor International?
MedAdvisor is a world-class medication management platform focused on addressing the gap and burden of medication adherence. Founded with a desire to simplify medication management, the highly automated and intuitive Australian software system connects patients to their local pharmacy, providing them with real time visibility and access to their personal medication records. Its smart reminders, skip the queue and pre-ordering capabilities have seen high engagement from users and a 20% increase in medication adherence. Available free on mobile and internet devices, the platform improves convenience and access to healthcare. MedAdvisor also owns OzDocsOnline which means both pharmacies and patients can communicate electronically with their GPs to order scripts and other services. Since launching in 2013, MedAdvisor has welcomed over 1,000,000 patients and is connected with over 45% of Australia's pharmacies.keywords:N/A