The Sasha Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Sasha Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.8M per year.
- The Sasha Group's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- The Sasha Group has 75 Employees.
- The Sasha Group grew their employee count by 53% last year.
- The Sasha Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Sasha Group?
The Sasha Group is the latest company launched by Gary Vaynerchuk under the VaynerX holding company umbrella. Infused with Garyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs entrepreneurial DNA, and drawing from 10 years of experience of servicing some of the largest companies in the world, Sasha Group is your small business solutions provider. This company is here to educate, mentor, brand and market entrepreneurs, funded startups, and mature small to medium size businesses looking for meaningful and explosive growth. The name Sasha is an homage to Gary Vaynerchuk's father, as The Sasha Group is intended to exclusively focus on brands with revenue between $1-100MM, in an effort to provide value back to our small business roots.ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￂﾨ The Sasha Groupￃﾂￂﾠprovides marketing services, in addition to education (4Dsￃﾂￂﾠ- Daily Digital Deep Dive) and consulting (VaynerMentors).ￃﾂￂﾠ For more information visit https://thesashagroup.com/.keywords:N/A