Harvard Club of New York City Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harvard Club of New York City's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.7M per year.
- Harvard Club of New York City's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Harvard Club of New York City has 117 Employees.
- Harvard Club of New York City grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Harvard Club of New York City currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harvard Club of New York City?
The Harvard Club of New York City serves as a second home for its Harvard alumni members amidst the hustle and bustle of mid-town Manhattan. Members enjoy a full calendar of programs and events throughout the year, ranging from lectures and concerts to myriad networking and social opportunities. Since its founding in 1865 by a small group of alumni interested in continuing the fellowship of Harvard College, the Club has expanded to include three dining venues, a main bar, a rooftop bar/restaurant overlooking the New York City skyline, numerous work spaces, a library, a 23,000 square foot fitness center with squash courts, 73 guest rooms, and vast, elegant spaces for weddings, banquets, social & corporate events, and business meetings. Despite its impressive size and grandeur, the Harvard Club of New York City is characterized by a familial, welcoming community of members, guests, and staff alike.keywords:N/A