The Reader UK Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Reader UK's estimated annual revenue is currently $64.6M per year.
- The Reader UK's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- The Reader UK has 200 Employees.
- The Reader UK grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- The Reader UK currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Reader UK?
The Reader is an award-winning, charitable social enterprise that brings people together through great stories and our innovative Shared Reading model. We work across diverse areas of life, bringing Shared Reading to looked after children, prisoners in custody, pupils, parents, teachers, people living with dementia or mental health issues as well as those recovering from addiction. We also run open community groups in libraries across the UK, bringing Shared Reading to those who need it most. Our vision is for Shared Reading to take root in every community in the UK so that it is freely available wherever and whoever you are. In addition to our Reader-led groups, we've trained over 500 people to bring Shared Reading into their own home, workplace and community in the UK and internationally.keywords:N/A