The Purple Carrot Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Purple Carrot's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- The Purple Carrot's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Purple Carrot has 54 Employees.
- The Purple Carrot grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- The Purple Carrot currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Hans Kissle Com...||$26.5M||98||N/A||N/A|
|The Catered Aff...||$46.7M||173||9%||N/A|
|Home Market Foo...||$54.8M||203||8%||N/A|
What Is The Purple Carrot?
Founded in 2014, Purple Carrot is the first plant-based meal kit delivery service on a mission to establish the New American Diet - one that is honest, healthy and humane. The company makes it easy to create healthy, delicious plant-based meals at home each week, shipping all of the pre-measured ingredients with easy-to-follow instructions, with recipes developed and tested by a world-class team of chefs. The company's goal is to help customers understand more than ever how food, health and our environment are so closely connected. Learn more at www.thepurplecarrot.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The Purple Carrot News
We live in a golden age of craft brewing, one where nearly 6,500 breweries are currently pouring everything from buzzy hazy and milkshake IPAs to traditional ...